500mm(w) x 930mm(h)Electric "Brecon" Black Oval Tube Towel Rail (Single Heat or Thermostatic Option)
This 500mm (w) x 930mm (h) Brecon Black designer towel rail has a high quality textured black powder coat finish with 25x50mm horizontal oval tube bars for increased surface area, improved heat outputs and a designer finish. The Brecon towel rail can be installed on a central heating system, fitted as a stand alone electric unit or as dual fuel towel rail for maximum efficiency.
"This 500mm (w) x 930mm (h) Brecon Black designer towel rail has a high quality textured black powder coat finish with 25x50mm horizontal oval tube bars for increased surface area, improved heat outputs and a designer finish."
Choosing your Electric Heating Element:
- This Black Electric Towel Rail can be purchased with 2 different suitable Electric Heating Elements depending on your requirements.
1. Single Heat (Fixed Operating Temperature 70°c) Electric Element.
2. Thermostatic (Manually Controlled Operating Temperature 5 - 70°c) Electric Element.
We recommend choosing a thermostatic option when installing larger towel rails or where children may be present.
Is this Electric Towel Rail Pre-Filled?
YES! The towel rail will arrived pre-filled with a pre-mixed solution designed specifically for heated towel rails. This protects against rust & corrosion and will assist in efficient heat transfer. Your chosen electric heating element will be supplied separately along with the towel rail so you can choose whether to install this on the left or right hand side. NOTE: The element must always be installed vertically and we recommend all installation work is carried out by a qualified professional.
- Our range of towel rails are designed in house and manufactured at our modern factory.
- The high heat output of our radiators are achieved from the sourcing of high quality steel, finished with a textured Black powder coating for a robust quality finish.
- All our heat output figures for our electric towel rail range are listed from the wattage of the supplied element. eg 300W Element x3.41 = 1023 BTUs
- We have designed the individual bar patterns of each towel rail to optimise the volume of horizontal bars for heat output with spaces for functionality to allow you to hang your towels.
- All our towel rails are supplied with a wall mounting kit (including bleed valve and blank plugs)
- This towel rail is supplied with our 10 year manufacturer guarantee. The electric heating element has a 1 year guarantee. (Euronorm BS EN 442).
NOTE: Please do not compare this chrome towel rail with cheap imports, which will be aesthetically less appealing, manufactured with 19mm horizontal tubes, have a poor finish and a reduced heat output.
This is just a guide for reference only, rooms may require more than one radiator. If this applies to you, divide the required output between the number of radiators required. All figures given are for Delta T 50°