The MILLHEAT APP
TO MAKE PEOPLES LIVES TRULY CONVENIENT WE ARE NOW OFFERING FULLY WIFI INTEGRATED PANEL HEATERS, WHERE THE HEATERS CAN BE CONTROLLED WITH A TOUCH OF A BUTTON ON YOUR MILLHEAT APP. BY USING THE APP YOU CAN CONTROL DIFFERENT LOCATIONS (HOME, CABINS ETC) AND AS MANY HEATERS AS YOU WANT. THE APP IS FREE AND THERE ARE NO HIDDEN COSTS.
AVAILABLE FOR IOS (VERSION 8 OR NEWER) AND ANDROID (VERSION 4.2 OR NEWER) DEVICES
For questions about the app please contact Mill Heat on email@example.com
Select the location you want to control. Switch between multiple houses without having to log in with a different user
Access to share the house
Override choices for the whole house. When in Normal mode the Millheat app will follow the programs assigned each room. An override session does not edit the program
Add more heaters
Access to add, edit and delete programs
Overview of all the independent devices connected to your house. It shows if the heater is ON or OFF and the status of the timer
Overview of all the rooms connected to your house. It shows which program each room is assigned to and the registered temperature in each room
Access to the Millheat app settings
The programs are controlled by a "drag & drop" function that makes it intuitive and easy to add more modes.
Swipe up and down to adjust the mode blocks.
The color codes on the screen show which mode you have at different times during the week:
- Comfort = Orange
- Purple = Sleep
- Green = Away
- Grey = OFF
Activate the vacation mode to lower your energy bill while you are away.
You set the time and date you leave and return. The temperature will be kept at the desired temperature of your choice in your whole house while you are on vacation.
When you get back home the Millheat app will automatically increase the temperature again, and you will get home to a nice and warm house.
All heaters connected to the same room will follow the same program and the same desired temperatures set for that particular room. You can of course use the same program for different rooms, eventhough the temperature settings might be different.
The temperature shown at the top is the registered temperature for the room (if more than one heater, the Millheat app will show an average of the registered temperatures).
Override the program for each room if needed. An override will not edit the program and will go back to Normal mode after the desired time set for the override.
The device list button at the bottom of the screen directs you to a list of all devicesconnected to the room.
Swipe right/left to switch between rooms in the house.
Monitor the status of the heater. If the internet is down or there has been a power breakage the status will switch to "offline". The Millheat app will show a red status mark to alert you
See status of the heater
Set the desired temperature when the heater is controlled individually
Activate "Control Device Individually" if you do not want this particular heater to follow any programs
Power indicator is orange when the heater is using power
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MILL gENERATION 1 AND 2
New functions available in the Millheat app for Mill Generation 2 heaters (serial number SKAH):
- Create independent devices
- The device is not connected to a room or room program
- The device is controlled by timers you customize to fit your needs
- Turn the heater ON/OFF
- Add OFF-mode to your programs
- Calibration of the heater
The Millheat app gives you freedom to control your heaters from anywhere in the world, at a touch of a button. Just tell the app your normal schedule and it will adjust the temperature automatically for you, making your life easy and comfortable.
The app is built in a way such that each heater that is installed will be connected to a house and a specific room (where a room can consist of one or several heaters), or as independent heaters that can be moved between different rooms.
- Control all your heaters situated in multiple locations (home, cabin etc), all inside the Millheat app. You can control all your heaters via the same user, regardless of where the heaters are situated
- Set up weekly programs with different pre-defined modes (Comfort, Sleep, Away and OFF)
- Set individual temperature for 3 different modes in each room
- Override the set programs for the whole house, a specific room or a specific heater. There is no need to edit your program if you get home earlier than normal one day)
- Control your heater independently by not assigning it to a specific room and program. This gives you the freedom to move the heater between rooms, according to your needs.
- Enable vacation mode for saving energy while you are away. The app will automatically increase the temperature in your house before you get back home
- Share your house with other family members, making control easy
- "Open window" function that automatically turns off the heater if the temperature sensors registeres a sudden fall in the temperature. The heater will start heating again automatically after 10 minutes.
The heaters (AV and NE series, Convection SG1200WIFI, Oil Premium AB-H1500WIFI and WiFi Socket) have an integarted WiFi module. This means that there is no need for any hub or changing the thermostat. The heaters will connect directly to your WiFi network.
Please make sure your WiFi router has sufficient capacity of number of active devices connected to your home network.
App name: Millheat
WiFi specifications: Generation 1: 802.11b/g, 2,4 Ghz, Generation 2: 802.11b/g/n, 2,4 Ghz
iOS: Version 8 and newer
Android: Version 4.2 and newer