**ORDERS ARE BEING PROCESSED AS NORMAL! Our showroom is OPEN following government COVID-19 guidelines - CLICK & COLLECT Available**
500mm (w) x 1200mm (h) "Castell" Black Heated Towel Rail
WC 7TH JUNE
This 500mm(w) x 1200mm(h) Castell Black heated towel rail is a substantial looking towel rail made from a chunky horizontal tube with a subtle curve. With multiple spaces for hanging towels this is combines practicaltiy with style. The Castell towel rail can be installed on a central heating system, fitted as a stand alone electric unit or as dual fuel towel rail for maximum efficiency.
"The 500mm (w) by 1200mm (h) Castell Black towel rail is the perfect upgrade to a feature designer towel rail. The black textured finish provides a modern yet classy addition of colour to any roomset. The large horizontal curved tubes create a greater surface for heat performance and also provide a chunky, quality looking finish. This model would be ideal for medium sized rooms where you want to make a feature of the towel rail."
- Our range of designer towel rails are modelled in house and manufactured at our modern factory.
- The high heat output of our towel rails are achieved from the sourcing of high quality steel finished with robust powder coated paint finish.
- All our heat output figures (BTU'S) are listed at Delta T50.
- We have designed the bar patterns of the towel rails to optimise the volume of horizontal bars for heat output with spaces for functionality to allow you to hang your towels.
- All our towel rails are supplied with a wall mounting kit (including bleed valve and blank plugs)
- This towel rail is supplied with our 10 year manufacturer guarantee. (Euronorm BS EN 442).
NOTE: Please do not compare this product with cheap imports, which will be aesthetically less appealing, have a poor finish and a reduced heat output.
This is just a guide for reference only, rooms may require more than one radiator. If this applies to you, divide the required output between the number of radiators required. All figures given are for Delta T 50°