500mm (w) x 950mm (h) "Ruthin" Chrome Designer Towel Rail
This 500mm (w) x 950mm (h) Ruthin Chrome designer towel rail has a high quality chrome plated finish with flat, designer 60mm horizontal bars for increased surface area and improved heat outputs. The Ruthin towel rail can be installed on a central heating system, fitted as a stand alone electric unit or as dual fuel towel rail for maximum efficiency.
"The 500mm (w) by 950mm (h) Ruthin Chrome towel rail is a stylish solution to your bathroom heating needs. The flat, designer 60mm horizontal tubes create a greater surface for heat performance and also provide a chunky, quality looking finish. This model would be ideal for small rooms where space is a premium and you want a designer finish"
- Our range of designer towel rails are modelled in house and manufactured at our modern factory.
- The high heat output of our towel rails are achieved from the sourcing of high quality steel finished with over 50 microns of chrome.
- All our heat output figures (BTU'S) are listed at Delta T50.
- We have designed the bar patterns of the towel rails to optimise the volume of horizontal bars for heat output with spaces for functionality to allow you to hang your towels.
- All our towel rails are supplied with a wall mounting kit (including bleed valve and blank plugs)
- This towel rail is supplied with a 10 year manufacturer guarantee. (Euronorm BS EN 442).
NOTE: Please do not compare this product with cheap imports, which will be aesthetically less appealing, have a poor finish and a reduced heat output.
This is just a guide for reference only, rooms may require more than one radiator. If this applies to you, divide the required output between the number of radiators required. All figures given are for Delta T 50°