300mm (w) x 1600mm (h) "Buckley" Chrome Designer Towel Rail
This 300mm (w) x 1600mm (h) Buckley Chrome designer towel rail is statement piece of designer heating. With its cylindrical, sweeping bars it is practical solution while providing a focal point to the room. The Buckley towel rail can be installed on a central heating system, fitted as a stand alone electric unit or as dual fuel towel rail for maximum efficiency.
"The 300mm (w) by 1600mm (h) Buckley Chrome towel rail is a is statement piece of designer heating. With its cylindrical, sweeping bars it is practical solution while providing a focal point to the room. At 1600mm high and multiple spaces for large towels its and ideal option for even the largest of bathrooms".
- Our range of designer towel rails are modelled in house and manufactured at our factory.
- The high heat output of our towel rails are achieved from the sourcing of high quality steel finished with over 50 microns of chrome.
- All our heat output figures (BTU'S) are listed at Delta T50.
- We have designed the bar patterns of the towel rails to optimise the volume of horizontal bars for heat output with spaces for functionality to allow you to hang your towels.
- All our towel rails are supplied with a wall mounting kit (including bleed valve and blank plugs)
- This towel rail is supplied with a 10 year manufacturer guarantee. (Euronorm BS EN 442).
NOTE: Please do not compare this product with cheap imports, which will be aesthetically less appealing, have a poor finish and a reduced heat output.
This is just a guide for reference only, rooms may require more than one radiator. If this applies to you, divide the required output between the number of radiators required. All figures given are for Delta T 50°