520mm (w) x 1460mm (h) Electric "Ramona" Anthracite Vertical Designer Radiator, Towel Rail (Single Heat or Thermostatic Option)
The Ramona Anthracite Radiator / Towel Rail is a stunning one of a kind design which will set your heating installation apart from the crowd. Designed with L-Shaped fins this a practical yet stylish heating solution. This towel rail is supplied pre-filled with heating solution. Your chosen electric heating element will be supplied along with the towel rail.
"The Ramona Anthracite Radiator / Towel Rail is a stunning one of a kind design which will set your heating installation apart from the crowd. Designed with L-Shaped fins this a practical yet stylish heating solution. This towel rail is supplied pre-filled with heating solution. Your chosen electric heating element will be supplied along with the towel rail. "
Choosing your Electric Heating Element:
- This Anthracite Electric Towel Rail can be purchased with 2 different suitable Electric Heating Elements depending on your requirements.
1. Single Heat (Fixed Operating Temperature 70°c) Electric Element.
2. Thermostatic (Manually Controlled Operating Temperature 5 - 70°c) Electric Element.
We recommend choosing a thermostatic option when installing larger towel rails or where children may be present.
Is this Electric Towel Rail Pre-Filled?
YES! The radiator will arrived pre-filled with a pre-mixed solution designed specifically for heated towel rails. This protects against rust & corrosion and will assist in efficient heat transfer. Your chosen electric heating element will be supplied separately. NOTE: The element must always be installed vertically and we recommend all installation work is carried out by a qualified professional.
- Our range of anthracite designer towel rails are designed in house and manufactured at our modern factory.
- The high heat output of our towel rails are achieved from the sourcing of high quality steel.
- All our heat output figures for our electric towel rail range are listed from the wattage of the supplied element. eg 300W Element x3.41 = 1023 BTUs
- We have deisgned the individual bar patterns of each towel rail to optimise the surface area for heat output while integrating spaces for functionality to allow you to hang your towels.
- All our towel rails are supplied with a wall mounting kit (including bleed valve and blank plugs)
- This towel rail is supplied with our 10 year manufacturer guarantee. The electric heating element has a 1 year guarantee. (Euronorm BS EN 442).
NOTE:Please do not compare this chrome towel rail with cheap imports, which will be aesthetically less appealing, have a poor quality chrome finish and a reduced heat outputs.
This is just a guide for reference only, rooms may require more than one radiator. If this applies to you, divide the required output between the number of radiators required. All figures given are for Delta T 50°