**ORDERS ARE BEING PROCESSED AS NORMAL! Our showroom is OPEN following government COVID-19 guidelines - CLICK & COLLECT Available**
"Corwen" White Electric Flat Panel Vertical Radiators (6 Sizes - Single Heat or Thermostatic Option)
Watts: 600W - 800W
The Corwen White Electric radiator range allows you to combine the high end finish of a designer radiator with the functionality and ease of use of an electric heater. The Corwen White Electric Radiator range is available in 6 unique vertical sizes. The radiator will arrived pre-filled with solution and your chosen electric heating element.
If you order before 2pm your order will be delivered FREE on Thursday, 13th May
"The Corwen White Electric radiator range allows you to combine the high end finish of a designer radiator with the functionality and ease of use of an electric heater. The Corwen White Electric Radiator range is available in 6 unique vertical sizes."
Choosing your Electric Heating Element:
- This White Electric Radiator can be purchased with 2 different suitable Electric Heating Elements depending on your requirements.
1. Single Heat (Fixed Operating Temperature 70°c) Electric Element.
360mm(w) x 1250mm(h) Corwen White (600W Standard or Thermostatic) 440mm(w) x 1250mm(h) Corwen White (600W Standard or Thermostatic) 516mm(w) x 1250mm(h) Corwen White (600W Standard or Thermostatic) 360mm(w) x 1850mm(h) Corwen White (800W Standard or Thermostatic) 440mm(w) x 1850mm(h) Corwen White (800W Standard or Thermostatic) 516mm(w) x 1850mm(h) Corwen White (800W Standard or Thermostatic)
We recommend choosing a thermostatic option when installing larger towel rails or where children may be present.
Is this Electric Radiator Pre-Filled?
YES! The radiator will arrived pre-filled with a pre-mixed solution designed specifically for electric radiators. This protects against rust & corrosion and will assist in efficient heat transfer. Your chosen electric heating element will be supplied separately. NOTE: The element must always be installed vertically and we recommend all installation work is carried out by a qualified professional.
- Our range of designer radiators are designed in house and manufactured at our modern factory.
- The high heat output of our radiators are achieved from the sourcing of high quality steel finished with a robust gloss white powder coated paint.
- All our heat output figures for our electric radiator range are listed from the wattage of the supplied element. eg 300W Element x3.41 = 1023 BTUs
- We have designed the individual bar patterns of each radiator to optimise the volume of vertical bars for heat output.
- All our electric radiators are supplied with a wall mounting kit (including bleed valve and blank plugs)
- This radiator is supplied with our 10 year manufacturer guarantee. The electric heating element has a 1 year guarantee. (Euronorm BS EN 442).
NOTE: Please do not compare this white electric radiator with cheap imports, which will be aesthetically less appealing, manufactured with thinner steel, have a poor outer finish and a reduced heat output.
This is just a guide for reference only, rooms may require more than one radiator. If this applies to you, divide the required output between the number of radiators required. All figures given are for Delta T 50°