The Corwen Textured Anthracite Radiator is a unique design with large flat panels and rounded edges set this in a market of its own! While looking bold and sharp creating a focal point in any room it also boasts impressive heat outputs in comparison with most conventional radiators.
If you order before 2pm your order will be delivered FREE on Wednesday, 29th June
"The Corwen Anthracite range is a sleek modern radiator that comes in both vertical and horizontal models available in 5, 6 or 7 panels. Each panel is 60mm in diameter with a rounded edge to soften the feel and blend seamlessly into a variety of roomsets.The Corwen Anthracite Range is available in multiple sizes in both vertical and horizontal orientation."
- Our range of radiators are designed in house and manufactured at our modern factory.
- The high heat output of our radiators are achieved from the sourcing of high quality steel, finished in a robust textured Matt Anthracite Powder coated finish.
- 1250mm(w) x 440mm(h) Model Pictured Below
- All our heat output figures (BTU'S) are listed at Delta T50.
- All our radiators are supplied with a wall mounting kit (including bleed valve and blank plugs)
- This radiator is supplied with our 10 year manufacturer guarantee. (Euronorm BS EN 442).
NOTE: Please do not compare this product with cheap imports, which will be aesthetically less appealing, manufactured with thinner tubes, have a poor finish and a reduced heat output.
This is just a guide for reference only, rooms may require more than one radiator. If this applies to you, divide the required output between the number of radiators required. All figures given are for Delta T 50°