900mm (w) x 600mm (h) "Straight Copper" Designer Towel Rail
This 900mm (w) x 600mm (h) towel rail has a high quality lacquered copper plated finish with 22mm straight bars and can be installed on a central heating system, fitted as a stand alone electric unit or as dual fuel towel rail for maximum efficiency.
"The 900mm (w) by 600mm (h) Straight Lacquered Copper towel rail is a one of kind, perfect for installation under windows or areas restricted by height. It is one of our most popular towel rails which balances function with heat output and can cater for even the largest of towels.
- Our range of towel rails are designed in house and manufactured at our factory.
- The high heat output of our towel rails are achieved from the sourcing of high quality steel finished in stunning lacquered copper.
- All our heat output figures (BTU'S) are listed at Delta T50.
- We have designed the bar patterns of the towel rails to optimise the volume of horizontal bars (22mm Diameter) for improved heat outputs and spaces for functionality to allow you to hang your towels.
- All our towel rails are supplied with a Copper coloured, 4 point wall mounting kit (including bleed valve and blank plug)
- This towel rail is supplied with our 10 year manufacturer guarantee. (Euronorm BS EN 442).
NOTE: Please do not compare this product with cheap imports, which will be aesthetically less appealing, manufactured with 19mm horizontal tubes, have a poor finish and a reduced heat output.
This is just a guide for reference only, rooms may require more than one radiator. If this applies to you, divide the required output between the number of radiators required. All figures given are for Delta T 50°