**ORDERS ARE BEING PROCESSED AS NORMAL! Our showroom is OPEN following government COVID-19 guidelines - CLICK & COLLECT Available**
673mm (w) x 963mm (h) "Old Colwyn" Chrome & White Traditional Floor Standing Towel Rail Radiator
This Old Colwyn 673mm(w) x 963mm(h) traditional towel rail is a high end, premium product thats balances performace with style. The striking white column centres and practical sweeping chrome bar make this a perfect product for period properties. The Old Colwyn towel rail can be installed on a central heating system, fitted as a stand alone electric unit or as dual fuel towel rail for maximum efficiency.
"The 673mm (w) by 963mm (h) Old Colwyn towel rail is a high end, premium product thats balances performace with style. The vertical white columns uprights provide a radiator like finish and heat ouput with the style of a towel rail. The Old Colwyn towel rail would be a feature product in any period property".
- Our range of designer towel rails are modeled in house and manufactured at our modern factory.
- The high heat output of our towel rails are achieved from the sourcing of high quality base materials, superior chrome plating facilities and the use of robust powder coated finishes.
- All our heat output figures (BTU'S) are listed at Delta T50.
- The projected sweeping bar is ideal for hanging and drying larger towels while still providing heat to the room.
- All our towel rails are supplied with a wall mounting kit (including bleed valve and blank plugs)
- This towel rail is supplied with our 10 year manufacturer guarantee. (Euronorm BS EN 442).
NOTE: Please do not compare this product with cheap imports, which will be aesthetically less appealing, have a poor finish and a reduced heat output.
This is just a guide for reference only, rooms may require more than one radiator. If this applies to you, divide the required output between the number of radiators required. All figures given are for Delta T 50°