**ORDERS ARE BEING PROCESSED AS NORMAL! Our showroom is OPEN following government COVID-19 guidelines - CLICK & COLLECT Available**
590mm(w) x 1500mm(h) "Windsor" Chrome & White Tall Traditional Heated Towel Rail
WC 7TH JUNE
This Windsor 590mm(w) x 1500mm(h) Towel rail is perfect for creating an authentic, traditional look in your suite, this model has an attractive white radiator insert with column design, surrounded by a polished chrome frame. The designer ball joint corners complete the period look. The Windsor towel rail can be installed on your central heating only.
Your pre-order will be delivered when back in stock, which is currently due week commencing Monday, 7th June
"This Windsor 590mm(w) x 1500mm(h) Towel rail is perfect for creating an authentic, traditional look in your suite, this model has an attractive white radiator insert with column design, surrounded by a polished chrome frame."
- Our range of designer towel rails are modeled in house and manufactured at our modern factory.
- The high heat output of our towel rails are achieved from the sourcing of high quality base materials and chrome plated finish of over 50 microns.
- This high performing model has an impressive hourly heat output of more than 3,000 BTUs, which will rapidly and reliably heat your towels and the bathroom. Measuring 1500mm x 590mm, this model is an ideal size for a variety of bathrooms. It offers plenty of space for hanging towels, but will not take up too much room in your suite. Its front horizontal bar is conveniently positioned directly in front of the radiator insert to give towels maximum exposure to heat.
- All our heat output figures (BTU'S) are listed at Delta T50.
- All our towel rails are supplied with a wall mounting kit (including bleed valve and blank plugs)
- This towel rail is supplied with our 10 year manufacturer guarantee. (Euronorm BS EN 442).
NOTE: Please do not compare this product with cheap imports, which will be aesthetically less appealing, have a poor finish and a reduced heat output.
This is just a guide for reference only, rooms may require more than one radiator. If this applies to you, divide the required output between the number of radiators required. All figures given are for Delta T 50°