600mm (w) x 800mm (h) Electric "Ellipse" Chrome Towel Rail (Single Heat or Thermostatic Option)
This 600mm (w) x 800mm (h) Ellipse designer towel rail has a high quality chrome plated finish with 30mm (h) flat curved bars and is supplied pre-filled with heating solution. Your chosen electric heating element will be supplied along with the towel rail.
"The 600mm (w) by 800mm (h) Ellipse Chrome towel rail is the perfect upgrade from a standard ladder rail. The larger horizontal tubes create a greater surface for heat performance and also provide a chunky, quality looking finish. At 600mm wide the towel rail is suitable for larger towels so they are warm and ready straight out of the shower or bath. This model would be ideal for small rooms where space is a premium"
Choosing your Electric Heating Element:
- This Chrome Electric Towel Rail can be purchased with 2 different suitable Electric Heating Elements depending on your requirements.
1. Single Heat (Fixed Operating Temperature 70°c) Electric Element.
2. Thermostatic (Manually Controlled Operating Temperature 5 - 70°c) Electric Element.
We recommend choosing a thermostatic option when installing larger towel rails or where children may be present.
Is this Electric Towel Rail Pre-Filled?
YES! The towel rail will arrived pre-filled with a pre-mixed solution designed specifically for heated towel rails. This protects against rust & corrosion and will assist in efficient heat transfer. Your chosen electric heating element will be supplied separately along with the towel rail so you can choose whether to install this on the left or right hand side. NOTE: The element must always be installed vertically and we recommend all installation work is carried out by a qualified professional.
- Our range of chrome designer towel rails are designed in house and manufactured at our modern factory.
- The high heat output of our towel rails are achieved from the sourcing of high quality steel finished with over 50 microns of chrome.
- All our heat output figures for our electric towel rail range are listed from the wattage of the supplied element. eg 300W Element x3.41 = 1023 BTUs
- We have designed the individual bar patterns of each towel rail to optimise the surface area for heat output while integrating spaces for functionality to allow you to hang your towels.
- All our towel rails are supplied with a wall mounting kit (including bleed valve and blank plugs)
- This towel rail is supplied with our 10 year manufacturer guarantee. The electric heating element has a 1 year guarantee. (Euronorm BS EN 442).
NOTE: Please do not compare this chrome towel rail with cheap imports, which will be aesthetically less appealing, have a poor quality chrome finish and a reduced heat outputs.
This is just a guide for reference only, rooms may require more than one radiator. If this applies to you, divide the required output between the number of radiators required. All figures given are for Delta T 50°