600mm (w) x 800mm (h) "Ellipse" Chrome Designer Towel Rail
This 600mm (w) x 800mm (h) Ellipse Chrome designer towel rail has a high quality chrome plated finish with 30mm horizontal bars for increased surface area and improved heat outputs. The ellipse towel rail can be installed on a central heating system, fitted as a stand alone electric unit or as dual fuel towel rail for maximum efficiency.
"The 600mm (w) by 800mm (h) Ellipse Chrome towel rail is the perfect upgrade from a standard ladder rail. The larger horizontal tubes create a greater surface for heat performance and also provide a chunky, quality looking finish. At 600mm wide the towel rail is suitable for larger towels so they are warm and ready straight out of the shower or bath. This model would be ideal for small rooms where space is a premium"
- Our range of designer towel rails are modeled in house and manufactured at our factory.
- The high heat output of our towel rails are achieved from the sourcing of high quality steel finished with over 50 microns of chrome.
- All our heat output figures (BTU'S) are listed at Delta T50.
- We have designed the bar patterns of the towel rails to optimise the volume of horizontal bars for heat output with spaces for functionality to allow you to hang your towels.
- All our towel rails are supplied with a wall mounting kit (including bleed valve and blank plugs)
- This towel rail is supplied with a 10 year manufacturer guarantee. (Euronorm BS EN 442).
NOTE: Please do not compare this product with cheap imports, which will be aesthetically less appealing, have a poor finish and a reduced heat output.
This is just a guide for reference only, rooms may require more than one radiator. If this applies to you, divide the required output between the number of radiators required. All figures given are for Delta T 50°